For schedule and details, please visit:
Asian Community Development Corporation.
Directions and Details
All movies have Chinese language audio and English subtitles. If subtitles are unavailable, bilingual summaries will be provided.
In the “theater”
Folding chairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Feel free to bring your own seating. Nearest public restrooms are in South Station, a short walk from the site. Take out food is welcome at the movies—please help us support local businesses. (Open alcoholic beverages and smoking not permitted.)
In most years year, movies are shown at two locations:
- The vacant paved lot on Hudson Street between Beach and Kneeland Streets, just south of the Chinatown Gate. (View Google map.)
- Chinatown Park on the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway, just north of the Chinatown Gate. (View Google map.)
- Orange Line to Chinatown Station.
- Red Line to Downtown Crossing or South Station.
- Green Line to Boylston Street
- Take I-93 or the Mass. Pike to the South Station exit.
Parking available at nearby lots in Chinatown, including the Beach Street Garage. Additional parking at the South Station Bus Terminal.
In case of Rain
Check the Films at the Gate home page for updates.